EXCLUSIVE FRASER ISLAND DAY TOUR
Experienced friendly eco guide, small group tour. Courtesy pick up and drop off.
Join Sunrover's exclusive Fraser Island 1 Day guided 4WD Adventure, Ex Hervey Bay.
With the luxury of a small group, air-conditioned vehicle and full catering, but with all the 4WD action and adventure! Be part of the ONLY day tour to visit Indian Head!
See Fraser Island in a Day!
See the best of Fraser Island on this exclusive, fully catered, 1 day guided 4WD adventure!
4WD along 75 Mile Beach with stops at the Maheno Shipwreck, Cathedral Beach, and Eli Creek. Inland, be mesmerised by Lake McKenzie and amazed by the ancient ferns and rainforest at Central Station. Be part of the ONLY day tour to visit Indian Head!
Our tour covers a great range of locations on the Island, but we plan our trips in such a way that clients should never feel rushed or short of time. This comes down to the careful planning that our drivers carry out for each tour. We have taken care to not overload the tour with too many locations, so that our guests can take time out to properly enjoy each of the areas we visit on the island.
- Central Station
- Explore ancient rainforest and learn about the history and ecology of Fraser Island.
- Pile Valley
- Continue to marvel at the beautiful rainforest growing in the center of Fraser Island.
- Lake McKenzie
- Scenic lake with clear blue water and white sandy beaches. Plenty of free time here to relax, swim and take photos.
- 75 Mile Beach
- Stunning eastern surf beach of Fraser Island. We drive north along this beach while enjoying amazing views of the stunning clear blue ocean and ancient sand dunes. Along the way we will see the Yidney Dripping Rocks and the small island settlement of Happy Valley.
- Depart Fraser Island
- Sadly, its now time to leave and return to the mainland.
* Tour itinerary is governed by tides / weather, and is subject to change. *
- Lake McKenzie
- Rainforest (Central Station, Wangoolba Creek)
- 75 Mile Beach
- Eli Creek
- The Maheno Shipwreck
- Cathedral Beach
- PLUS the only 1 day tour to visit INDIAN HEAD! (tide and weather dependent, Lake Birrabeen is an alternate option if Indian Head is not accessible)
- Accredited eco guide / driver
- Small tour group (maximum 7 passengers per vehicle)
- Courtesy pick-up / drop-off - Hervey Bay major accommodation providers
- Pick up 7:30am, Returns 6:00pm
- Modern air-conditioned 4WDs - GXL Toyota Land-cruisers
- Return ferry transfer
- All Inclusive - no hidden costs!
- Morning tea: a selection of cheese & crackers, fresh seasonal fruit and sweets
- Picnic style buffet lunch: fresh bread rolls, cold meat & salads
- Dietary requirements catered for: vegetarian / vegan, lactose free, gluten free, allergies
- All beverages: water, tea & coffee, juice
- Complimentary beer or champagne with lunch
- Operates Tuesday - Sunday (unless Mondays are pre booked)
- Hat & sun glasses
- swim wear & towel
- Refillable water bottle
- Big smile and sense of adventure!
We are more than happy to customize our menu to cater for vegetarians, religious beliefs or allergies. However, we ask that all special food requests are made prior to the tour. If we are not informed about special dietary requirements before the tour, guests will not be catered for.
Morning Tea: Tea/coffee, biscuits, cakes and fruit
Lunch: Fresh bread rolls/wraps, cold meats, fresh salad, cold drinks, cake/biscuits and fruit.
Water: Drinking water available at all times throughout the day