Fraser Island Adventure
University of Queensland Explorer Tour
3 Day 4WD Eco Wilderness Tour
To take advantage of this great offer, please call: 1800 353717
Fraser Island is the world's largest sand island! A world heritage area with tropical rain forests, endless beaches, freshwater lakes and amazing native wildlife. Spend time at famous Lake McKenzie - swim, hike and relax. From the Indian Head lookout, spot whales, dolphins, turtles and more. Take time to explore beautiful beaches, shipwrecks, sand dunes and lakes, then end the day with a beach party under the stars.
Fraser Island is a must for students. All tours include freshly prepared meals, all camping equipment (hot showers and toilets) at a great National Park beach campsite. This trip is designed for visiting students, make new friends, informal gathering for maximum fun and eco adventure.
Depart early Friday and return late Sunday afternoon.
Eco Camping OR Accommodation Experience
- Depart the University by Jeep for Noosa, Rainbow Beach.
- Ferry to Fraser Island, spot Dolphins, Turtles.
- 4WD along Fraser Island’s famous 75 Mile Surf Beach.
- Visit Lake Wabby, swim relax - before Sand Dune and Forest walk
- Return to Camp - spot dingoes - before evening meal, drinks and campfire.
(includes all transport & ferry fees, all camp gear & equipment, great evening meal at the campsite)
- After breakfast, depart by 4WD along the beach.
- Attractions: See the Maheno Shipwreck, the Coloured Sands
- Travel to the top of the Island - Indian Heads - spot Sharks, Dolphins, Turtles.
- Swim, relax in the Champagne Pools - see Tropical Fish, Coral.
- Return in the afternoon for sunset on the beach.
(includes guided tour with 4WD Jeep, breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- After breakfast, depart for the best lake on the island - Lake McKenzie.
- Spend time swimming and relax on the white sands.
- 4WD to the World Heritage rain forest at Central Station.
- Enjoy the Boardwalk along the crystal clear waters.
- Return to Brisbane via Noosa Beach OR gold mining town of Gympie.
(includes breakfast, return ferry fees, return transport to Brisbane, University)
Tour Dates: Every Friday
Departs: 7am UQ bus stop, or any college accommodation
Returns: 5pm Sunday
What to Bring:
Swimmers, comfortable shoes, flashlight, hat, sunscreen, towel, pillow, camera.
Day 1 (Dinner), Day 2 (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner), Day 3 (Breakfast)
All transport, fully guided, all camp gear & fees. Fully Guided 4WD Island Tours each day.
Tour Price (Australian Dollars): $309 camping
(plus National Park, Daily Permit & Ferry $90 - payable on day of departure)
Optional: Upgrade to Cabin Accommodation. Extra $60 (payable on day of departure)
Ways to Book:
1) Check Tour Availability
2) Phone our booking office Freecall 1800 353 717 (Office: 3203 4241)
3) email: email@example.com