2 Day Safari NSW/QLD Border Explorer
Byron Bay - Northern NSW Adventure - Cudgera Creek Reserve - Hastings Point Hideaway - Springbrook Rainforest World Heritage Tour
Depart Brisbane 7am Monday & Wednesday
- Depart Brisbane 7am
- Arrive Coolangatta 8:30am
- Explore Main Beach and shops
- Travel to Greenmount & Duranbah Beach with sightseeing over the famous Tweed River bar
- Border cross into NSW through Tweed Heads, Kingscliff and Cabarita
- Arrive at Hastings Point
- Morning tea Cudgera Creek Reserve - Relax in comfort at your private creek side accommodation
- Walk Hastings Point Headland. Spot whales, dolphins and estuary birds
- Snorkel the eel grass beds, a unique high tide experience Canoe/Kayak the mangroves eco system
- Lunch with local fresh produce
- Settle in to your river side accommodation
- Travel by Pottsville, Billinudgel & Brunswick Heads
- Arrive at Byron Bay
- Explore Byron Bay and it's alternate, unique playful lifestyle.
- Visit Main Beach, swim, surf, hike, enjoy a pastry from it's many wonderful bakeries
- or try a beer at the famous Hotel & take advantage of your surroundings by getting some great photos of Lighthouse Point
- Return to Cudgera Creek Reserve accommodation
- Enjoy sunset drinks, wood fired BBQ, green prawns, fish, fresh salad, dessert tea & coffee.
- Walk to river mouth and Headland lookout
* Overnight stay in Byron Bay at own cost OR =$100.00 arranged by tour operator with breakfast (sole use +$200).
Pick up Byron Bay clients 8:00am
- Early Risers - Sunrise Hastings Point Headland
- Breakfast - cereals, fruit, eggs, toast, juice tea & coffee
- Canoe/Kayak to Junction and bird rookery OR
- Surf, swim at 'Maggies Hole'
- Fish the rock platform or snappers. Yabby pump. Crab pot
- Snorkel Cudgera Reserve eel grass beds, paddleboard.
- Walk to Bogangar famous lookout spot whales, dolphins, jabiru, crane & sea eagle.
- Murwillumbah Valley & Tweed River
- Numinbah Valley - flora & fauna
- World Heritage listed Natural Bridge
- Arrive World Heritage listed Springbrook National Park
- Enjoy a picnic style lunch
- Ancient Oceanic Beech trees at Best of All Lookout
- Twin Falls circuit - Canyon Lookout, Blackfellow Falls
- Rainforest & creek trail. Native animals including wallaby, goanna, crayfish, platypus & more
- Arrive Brisbane Transit Centre
PRICE = $290 per person
BOOK NOW - Free call 1800 353 717 or 07 3203 4241 - email
- All meals
- Private transport
- All activity gear
- Professional guide
- Quad or twin share accommodation
- Small group tour
- Relax with free time or choose your activity